Specialized Home Care is growing!
We are always on the lookout for those with a passion to serve this great community. If you are a RN, LPN, CNA, PT, PTA, OT, or COTA with an interest in Home Health, please contact us with the form below (and attach your resume if possible).
At Specialized we pride ourselves on excellent care AND excellent customer service.
Featured Job Openings
Specialized Home Care is dedicated to getting patients back to doing the things they love. This philosophy has guided the organizations growth and need to hire candidates with the same passion. Specialized Home Care is committed to becoming the employer of choice for those who share our values, believe in our mission of delivering the highest quality of healthcare at home, and want to be a part of a team that strives to make a difference in people’s lives. Our staff is caring and compassionate seeking an aide with those same qualities.
As a Home Health Aide (HHA), you will:
- Works under the supervision of the designated registered nurse.
- Provides direct patient care as assigned by the registered nurse.
- Assists in the home health care services that reflect Specialized Home Care’s philosophy and quality care of assigned clients.
- Assist patients with personal care needs (bathing, mouth care, shampoo and hair care, transferring, dressing and undressing and ambulation, etc.) in their home.
- Current and active CNA license/certification
- Prefer a minimum of six months of experience as a home health aide
- Home Health experience a plus
- Good organizational and communication skills
Specialized Home Care offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Mileage reimbursement
- Point of care device for documentation anywhere in the city
- 401 K Plan
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay (PTO)
- Health Insurance
- Success oriented leadership and training